Who Are We?
We are 90+ faculty and 50+ staff dedicated to carrying out the Division's mission of achieving excellence in academic medicine and education.
Where Are We?
Our faculty and staff are spread out across the Univeristy of Washington affiliated hospitals and research sites.
Patient Care Facilities
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veteran Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center (formerly Seattle Cancer Care Alliance)
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- UW Medical Center - Northwest
- Center for Lung Biology at South Lake Union
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
What We Do
In addition to providing outstanding patient care, our faculty all pursue academic interests as professors and instructors within the School of Medicine. Clinician Educators focus on the education of students, residents, and fellows, while Physician Scientists specialize in basic, clinical, or translational research.
Major Subspecialties of Clinican Educators
- Undergraduate Medical Education
- Graduate Medical Education
- Continuing Medical Education
- Simulation and Procedural Teaching
- Education Research
Major Subspecialties of Physician Scientists
- Lung Immunity and Repair
- Integrative Respiratory Physiology
- Clinical Research
- Translational Research
- Genetic Epidemiology
- Global Health