Weekly Educational Conferences
- Exercise Physiology Conference, UWMC, BB1311, 7 am
- Seattle Area Chest Grand Rounds, HMC, R&T Building, 109/113, 12:20 pm
- Respiratory Critical Care Conference, HMC, R&T Building, 109/113, 1:30 pm
- Clinical Research Works in Progress Conference, HMC, R&T Building, 109/113, 2:30 pm
Research Works in Progress Conference, SLU C123A, 9 am
Other Educational Meetings
The Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine holds additional conferences and educational events that do not occur on a weekly basis. They are:
- Translational Journal Club: Held monthly at the home of a faculty member, fellows and faculty get together to discuss assigned articles and bread bread together.
- Pulmonary Research Seminar: Held several times of year at UWMC, a fellow and faculty member each present about their ongoing research.
- Clinician Educator Group: On the first Thursday of every month, Clinician Educators meet to discuss matters related to education within the Division and on a more global scale.
Please find more information regarding Sleep Medicine conferences here.
See a full schedule of Division events on our calendar.
John Butler Endowed Lecture
Held in honor of the Division’s founding Division Head, Dr. John Butler, this lecture invites leaders in Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine from around the country to present to fellows, faculty, and staff at the University of Washington. All are welcome!
National and International Conferences
Faculty and fellows of the Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine commonly participate in the following national and international professional meetings:
American Thoracic Society International Conference
May 15 - 20, 2020
June 8 - 12, 2019
San Antonio, TX
European Respiratory Society International Congress
September 28 - October 2, 2019
CHEST Annual Meeting
October 19 - 23, 2019
New Orleans, LA
North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference
October 31 - November 2, 2019